Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Industry Substance use disorder treatment
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Job Title: Program Director, Outpatient Services (Ontario, CA)
Reports To: Chief Clinical Officer (CCO) or Designee
The Program Director is responsible for the day-to-day operation and is a key leader in the overall management of the program. He/she develops, manages, reports on and is accountable for the activities of the program and its staff, in their entirety. He/she will also be involved in the intake and recruitment of new clients and promote CLARE|MATRIX by participating in various community activities. In the role, he/she supports the Chief Clinical Officer in the areas of human resources, finances and general accountability. This position will manage our clinic in Ontario, CA.
Major Areas of Responsibilities:
- Oversees and manages clinical programs and services.
- Supervision and monitoring of the following includes, but is not limited to:
- Staff Supervision
- Program Participant (client) role modeling and leadership
- Quality Assurance
- Review and approval of participant treatment plans
- Contract Compliance
- Staff Training
- Conduct Staff Meetings
- Participant clinical participation and progress
- Court Liaison
- Attend community meetings
- Work with government monitors and project administrators on contracts
- Monitor the maintenance of files and records in the Outpatient department, including conducting regular audits.
- Prepare all reports for appropriate agencies or contracts and coordinates with CLARE|MATRIX Contract Administrator.
- Collaborate with partner agencies and community members.
- Ensures that individual and family psychotherapy and case management services are being delivered to the individuals served as required.
- Assigns caseloads, evaluates performance for quality assurance, conducts new employee orientation and manages staff development and training.
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state licensing requirements, while internally adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Ensures appropriate assessments for all clients served.
- Implementation of best practice and emerging practice protocols.
- Design of all staff training.
- Collaboration with CCO on development, tracking and reporting of outcomes of services.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function successfully. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability desired. (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- MUST possess a current License as an LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, or Psychologist. (Therapist interns with management experience will be considered.)
- Master’s degree or PhD from an accredited institution is preferred.
- Should have at least 4 years’ supervisory experience as a Program Manager or equivalent preferably in a residential or outpatient program setting.
- Previous experience managing contracts.
- Endorses best practices including Trauma Informed Care.
- Experience in working with diverse populations.
- A minimum of one-year sobriety if recovering.
- Knowledge of 12-Step Principles.
- Knowledge of Medicare/Medi-Cal, commercial insurance, Covered California and other funding sources, substance abuse population, San Bernardino County SUDRS program.
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office, databases, electronic medical records keeping.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work independently when needed.
- Able to plan and manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in a team environment