Over the coming years Ismail worked with a number of remittance businesses as well as international policy makers.
And because we understand the importance of staying connected, Nimble enables people to send mobile airtime top-ups.
Advertise a Job
Millions of us now rely on Mobile Money services instead of bank accounts, so we offer transfers directly to them.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (three dots).
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Close Chrome and re-open it.
- Click the menu button (three lines) and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cached Web Contentsection, click Clear Now.
- Close the about: preferences Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, point to Safety, and then select Delete browsing history.
- Choose the types of data or files you want to remove from your PC, and then select Delete.
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
- Under Browsing history, select Delete.
- In Internet Explorer, select the Safety menu, and then select Delete Browsing History.
- Choose the types of data and files you want to remove from your PC, and then select Delete.
No question found.