Experience 3 Years
Industry Substance use disorder treatment
Patient Outreach Linkage Coordinator Needed!
BAART services is dedicated to providing individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support and medical services.
BAART, addiction treatment programs deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As the largest specialty organization addressing the opioid crisis, we have unlimited opportunities for those looking to make a difference. At BAART, we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
Title: Patient Outreach Linkage Coordinator
Location: Turk, CA – 85% remote
Essential Job Functions:
- Round in ED and inpatient daily during weekdays: check-in with ED and inpatient providers to see if there are pts eligible for MAT or round in detention centers to link inmates with appropriate programs.
- Develops and monitors MAT patient care plans
- Develops linkages and refers patients for additional support services
- Refers those in need of mental health and/or substance use services to the appropriate community resources
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively with entire MAT team
- Coordinates and facilitates psycho-education, social and personal development groups for MAT patients
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Registered or Certified Substance Abuse Counselor
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills are required.
- Initiative to take charge of unforeseen situations, solve problems and adjust to schedule changes
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices
- Minimum of 1-year experience
- Ability to network and establish relationship
- Understanding of SUD as a disease and the role of MAT in OUD treatment
- Non-judgmental, energetic, positive approach to assisting patients with SUD
- Ability to work independently
- Satisfactory criminal background check
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Free CEUs offered
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals’ life
- Birthday PTO & Paid 1 hour lunch
What to expect from us:
BAART a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
BAART is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.