Experience 2 Years
Industry Substance use disorder treatment
Are you looking to support youth struggling with substance abuse in our community?
AACI’s ADAPT program is looking for a Adolescent Substance Use Treatment (SUT) Counselor. The SUT Counselor works with a multidisciplinary team to ensure delivery of services that meets the needs of the client and the client’s family. The SUT Counselor provides individual therapy and/or rehabilitation, and case management, utilizing an array of evidence-based and trauma-informed interventions.
Why work at AACI?
- Flexible schedule and your Birthday off!
- Partially Remote
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Comprehensive benefit plan with four Health Plan Options (we pay 95% of premiums!)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with match
- Access to training and clinical supervision hours
- Professional development opportunities, and no cost to you CEUs
- Eligibility for student loan repayment assistance
- Mileage reimbursement, company laptop and cell phone stipend
- Paid annual license fee
- Additional pay for bilingual staff
- Sign on bonus
- Registered with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences or CADC Certified
- One year or more of directly related experience providing substance use treatment to youth
- Understanding of cultural issues, community resources and family dynamics
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships
- Ability to possess and maintain a valid CA Driver’s License, must have suitable vehicle for agency travel and current automobile insurance.
- Ability to learn and apply clinical skills
- Knowledge of community resources and networks.
Apply now and join a great team of caring people!