Career Level Manager
Industry Health Care
- Builds positive relationships, inspires others to perform at a higher level, prepares career development plans and retains an accountable workforce.
- Coaches and counsels staff and administers appropriate disciplinary action in a timely manner.
- Gathers, enters and analyzes data on programs, creating relevant and usable reports on program data and metrics. Consolidates data and produces relevant, meaningful, timely reports.
- Identifies, builds, and maintains relationships with community partners, identifying opportunities for new community sites and community partners.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities and ensures appropriate Lean tools (i.e., 5S, A3) are deployed and results are evaluated and/or measured.
- Provides oversight of cases, reviewing and auditing case files, sitting in on appointments, and providing prompt and actionable feedback to subordinates. Manages walk-in patients, referrals, program education, and conducts one-on-one service recovery. May have a small case load of high-need clients or provide one-on-one services with clients.
- Provides support to Program Manager, assisting with daily operations, managing staffing schedules, calendaring, and liaising with community partners, especially in regards to staffing community events and sites.
- Provides/ensures staff receive all new hire and annual trainings on time.
- Tracks deliverables for assigned program(s) on a regular basis, ensuring compliance with grant and departmental requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Nursing, or closely related field required; current enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program will also be acceptable.
- Registered Intern status or certification from a California State Substance Use Disorders (SUD) Services certifying agency such as the California Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (CAADAC) required.
- 2 years of lead or supervisory experience required.
- 3-4 years of experience in program management in health care or social services field required, including experience working with organizations serving the patient population for assigned programs required (i.e., HIV/AIDS, homeless, LGBT, etc.).
- Meet organizational driver requirements
- Job type: Regular Full Time
- Competitive Salary with Excellent Benefits
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Leave and Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA/Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts and Wellness Programs