Job ID 25873
40 hours, (flexible)
Medical and Dental (at no cost to you)
403 B Retirement Plan; 2% employer match after one year of employment
Clinica Romero’s Substance Use Disorder Case Manager will provide Case Management to Court/DCFS/Probation/Self-Referred clients. Will assist clients in meeting program goals and objectives, document all progress and facilitate group sessions as needed. Assist with the outreach efforts and promote Drug and Alcohol Department Services to the community.
- Provide assessments, interventions, individual sessions, treatment plans, urine analysis screenings, intakes, case management, crisis intervention, level of care changes, justifications, and discharge summaries.
- Ensure all patient charts are meeting county and state requirements; meet timelines and document all services provided within 48 hours of service date.
- Responsible for recruitment of new clients in both the youth and adult population
- Case Manage/Counsel both youths and adults that have substance abuse problems
- Responsible for a substantial case load and providing their clients with quality service
- Transport clients to and from program if needed
- Attend meetings, community events and outreach to insure we are meeting capacity for specialty services
- Responsible for completing minimum of 20 billable hours per week which excludes group sessions.
- Submits billable hours and calendar on a weekly basis to Program Director/Quality Assurance Counselor to ensure billable outcomes are being met.
- Other assigned duties
- Must be registered through CCAPP, CAADE, or qualifying certified body
- A minimum of one year’ experience working in the field of addiction.
- Must have completion of formal education in SUD.
- Must be highly motivated and demonstrate good communication skills
- Must be able to deliver strong, high energy outreach to the community.
- Must have the ability to recruit new clients (adults and youth) to our agency.
- Must have an understanding of the 12 Core Functions
- Must have the ability to write individual and group progress notes/treatment plans that meet county standard
- Must have experience in group facilitation.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the recovery process, which includes the twelve step program(s).
- Must have experience in observed drug testing of clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience working with Drug Medi-Cal clients (Adult and Youth) a plus.
- Understanding of Drug Medi-Cal requirements/process a plus.
- Must provide proof of up-to-date COVID-19 vaccinations including recommended doses in the primary series AND booster dose when eligible.