Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Industry Substance use disorder treatment
We are seeking: an experienced, communicative, and compassionate Stabilization Program Manager to join our team and support the physical, emotional, and mental well-being of our clients.
- Responsible for the day-to-day oversight of clinical and operations activities and staff including but not limited to client programming, staff schedules and
- Ensures proper client flow through the continuum of care for stabilization (step-ups/downs, authorizations, transfers, etc.) is communicated to all stakeholders.
- Ensure the operation of the department meets the needs of the people it serves by developing an operational plan that aligns with the company’s strategy and vision and overseeing the effective and efficient day-to-day implementation of that plan.
- Provides the services of a case manager with the stabilization census in a manner which ensures stakeholder needs are being met.
- Provides direct scheduling, support, and feedback for staff including, but not limited to nursing, clinical staff, contractors, and behavioral health technicians.
- Liaisons with the Executive Director for operational needs, Admissions/Business Development on new admits, and the Clinical Directors of the various programs on clinical step ups/downs and other client actions.
- Leads compliance efforts by overseeing the planning, implementation, and evaluation of the organization’s programs and services, ensuring that they contribute to the company’s mission, maintain or improve quality, and comply with local, state, and federal laws and regulations, and DHCS and Joint Commission standards.
- Identify and evaluate the risks to the organization’s people (clients, staff, contractors etc.), property, finances, goodwill, and image, and implement measures to control risks.
- Other duties as requested and required.
- College degree or equivalent applicable experience in a related field.
- Requires CCAPP certification/credential.
- Current CPR and First Aid certification.
- 3 plus years working in the substance abuse field