Experience 2 Years
Industry Substance use disorder treatment
We are seeking full time/part-time/on-call Residential Support Staff experienced in providing counselor/client support services and care coordination. Varied shifts available 7 days per week, salary and benefits DOE. Must pass DOJ background and clean drug screen to be considered for employment. kitchen and/or maintenance experience a plus.
- Willingness in providing support services, (i.e., childcare, appointment scheduling, transportation, taking vital signs, general assistance) in a nurturing and compassionate manner.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written.
Ability to exhibit empathy for those with chemical dependency and their children.
- Willingness to obtain education necessary to maintain the above.
- General knowledge of 12-step programs and principles.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND COMPETENCIES:
- Provide support services for Counselors and residents as directed by Program Manager, i.e., data entry, case management, and general assistance with office duties.
- Provide general assistance to residents with all daily needs, i.e., meal preparation, appointment scheduling, and transportation.
- Provide and maintain current CPR / First-Aid Certification for Adults and Infants.
- Provide current TB test results annually or annual physician statement if x-ray required.
- Ability to perform crisis management.
If a recovering person, a minimum of one year continuous sobriety and active participation in a program of recovery.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please email your letter of interest and locations of interest and resume to or fax to 530-435-5106.
Other jobs you may like
- @ Northeast Valley Health Corporation- Transitions to Wellness
- 6551 Van Nuys Boulevard, Van Nuys, CA, USA
- Substance Use Disorder