Experience 2 Years
Industry Substance use disorder treatment
Alta Mira Recovery Centers is a luxury residential rehabilitation center offering comfort, compassion, and world-class clinical care to individuals struggling with addiction. Alta Mira offers a variety of services that promote health and healing for the body, mind and soul, including massage, acupuncture, personal training, yoga, spiritual counseling, art and equine-assisted therapy, to name a few.
Alta Mira is currently recruiting a Recovery Assistant to join our team at our beautiful facility in Sausalito, CA. Qualified candidates will have experience working in the addiction field in a residential treatment setting. As a Recovery Assistant, your primary responsibility will be to assist the staff in monitoring clients.
**Schedule – All shifts. We have full and part time, as well as per diem positions available.
Benefits (for full time only):
* Competitive salary
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* 401(k) plan
* Paid time off and paid holidays
* Knowledge of drug and alcohol dependency, mental health, and 12 step recovery.
* Ability to assist in the effective operation of milieu-related activities, facilitating client safety and participation, as well as supporting clients in adhering to the Client Rules and Expectations.
* Assist clients in their completion of counseling assignments.
* Participate in milieu-related meetings (community meetings, house meetings, closure, etc.)
* Responsible for room and safety checks.
* Assist with admissions including preparing client rooms, conducting bag searches, and orienting new clients to the program.
* Support clients in their treatment and recovery process.
* Provide client transportation, as needed, in Alta Mira vehicles.
* Other duties as assigned by Recovery Assistant Manager.
* California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) certificate preferred.
* High School diploma or GED.
* Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor preferred.
* Bachelor Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or other Health Related Field preferred.
* 2 years of experience working with dually diagnosed individuals preferred.
* Experience in recovery
* Must have valid California driver’s license.
*No phone calls please. Recruiters do not contact regarding candidates.