Experience 3 Years
Industry Substance use disorder treatment
Now Seeking Program Assistants
Casa Treatment Center
Email: [email protected]
Under the direct supervision of the Program Manager, the Program Assistant is responsible for assisting the Program Staff, as well as ensuring the compliance of participant rules, and guidelines. This position requires flexibility and availability. Other responsibilities of the PA will be, to observe participant activity and facility functions, circulate throughout the facility, and remain alert to emergency/ hazardous situations.
Examples of Work
- General office duties include but are not limited to: filing, answering phone, making photo copies, etc.
- Site-wide bed checks, life skills check list, UA testing, preparing for groups, monitoring of groups for absenteeism or tardiness, assisting in the supervision of participant’s daily activities.
- Transport participants to and from necessary appointments.
- Reviewing and documenting occurrences in communication log and EHR as needed.
- Medication monitoring and documentation.
- Assist counselors and participants as needed.
- Insuring no un-approved visitations are occurring throughout shift.
- EHR duties that include, but are not limited to, scheduling of clients to groups, assistance with group notes where desired, scanning of documentation into charts and other client chart data entry.
- Support Program Staff at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- If in recovery, one year of sobriety or equivalent combination of experience and training
- Ability to walk and climb up and down stairs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills
- Current CPR & First Aid certification
- A current TB test (within the last year)
- Valid CA driver’s license
- Registered with one of the California AOD certifications (CAADE, CCAPP) and is currently almost done with (or graduated from) an addiction studies program to become a counselor.
Those interested should send a resume along with proof of CAADE/RADT registration to [email protected]