Utilizing a customer centered approach, meet with qualified applicants to complete a face- to face or over the phone assessment to determine diagnosis, appropriate facility and level of care. Manage the applicant, referent, family members or other stakeholder’s questions or needs during the pre-admission process, including education on the treatment experience and patient expectations. Work collaboratively with other disciplines to ensure a smooth conversion from applicant to admitted patient.
- Conduct assessments to determine program appropriateness and level of care recommendation.
- Create a client/customer focused experience for all clients/referents/customers seeking services through the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation.
- Complete accurate and timely documentation in the EHR.
- Communicate timely and clearly with clinical team and others.
- Provide crisis management services in order to prevent reduce or eliminate emergencies.
The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation (HBFF) is the largest nonprofit addiction recovery organization in the United States. It is also one of the most mission-driven places you will find. The HBFF team is passionate about providing hope and ultimately healing. As a living, growing and evolving institution, the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is – at our core- a people-powered organization. HBFF is comprised of 1600+ employees, seventeen treatment sites and produces $190 million dollars in annual revenue. This exemplary organization serves nearly 25,000 people annually and is committed to provide hope and healing for those experiencing addiction to alcohol and other drugs.
What makes this organization unique is its total ecosystem approach to prevention, education, research, advocacy and treatment. All of the parts of the organization work together to inform, develop and deliver evidence- based practices that help people reclaim their futures and restore their hope.
Being “a best place to work” is a strategic goal of HBFF and it’s a goal that every employee plays an active role in helping to achieve. Our culture is a reflection of how encouraged and energized we each feel about contributing our ideas and performing to our greatest ability. Join us and do meaningful work.
We deeply value our employees. Working at HBFF includes a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
Retirement savings plan with employer match
Diverse individuals encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 yrs experience providing alcohol and drug counseling (supervised internship applies)
- Minimum 1 yr experience assessments for all levels of care
- Must be age 18 or older
- Current State Licensure or Certification in Alcohol and Drug Counseling or equivalent in CA, FL and NY only.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2apply.net/6ypchjc8d56jxfgm