Transformations Care is a 6 bed detox/residential facility and we are seeking dedicated staff for Overnight.
- Completion of all basic Client supervision duties and/or documentation within Program and timelines
- Client rounds, checking vitals and documentation in KIPU
- Responsible to read shift log at beginning of shift and complete their own shift log and essential tasks contained therein by conclusion of shift
- Medications for clients in accordance to Program and guidelines (medication observation)
- Administering detoxification protocols (completion of CIWA, COWS forms, vital signs, rounds) on all detoxification clients
- Remain in compliance with HIPPA
- Filing, making copies, other office duties as assigned
- Will assist with household chores and help with the overall functioning of the facility (general cleanliness and safety of the house) which includes but is not limited to laundry, dishes, inventory, and maintain the cleanliness of rooms and common areas throughout the facility (sweeping and mopping).
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements are as follows;
Residential facility experience
Kipu or another EMR system familiarity
We are seeking staff who have the ability to learn quickly, are team players, responsible, openminded, and takes their job seriously.
Applicant should be empathetic, a good communicator, and able to set boundaries while simultaneously able to make personal connections conducive to clients well being and recovery.
email your resume: [email protected]