Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Behavioral Health
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Cedartown, Georgia – , GA
- Develop and maintain a treatment/recovery plan for each client, to include individual counseling, group counseling case reviews, record keeping, staff meetings, and written reporting.
- Work with state agencies to facilitate a case management plan that includes the family, MHCC, the school, and other stakeholders.
- Conduct behavioral health screenings and comprehensive biopsychosocial assessments of assigned clients, including mental status assessment, DSM-VI and all appropriate clinical information for treatment planning, to be completed within 15 days of admission.
- Maintain confidential records according to established procedures, including an electronic medical record system.
- Document delivery of treatment services and client progress.
- Attend court hearings and panel reviews; prepare reports for the courts or requesting agency.
- Serves as weekend “on-call” therapist as assigned.
- Masters Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or Psychology from an accredited graduate school
- Current State of Georgia LPC, LMFT, or LCSW license. (LAPC, LAMFT or other relevant associate licenses can be considered under certain circumstances.)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the mental health field, residential or out-patient treatment setting.
- Working knowledge of a variety of software programs, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to communicate both verbally and in writing in fluent English.
- Must be at least 21 years old and possess a valid driver’s license.