Qualifications: Masters Degree; Current California therapist license (LMFT, LCSW)
- Assist in the direction of the clinical component and assist in the facilitation of organization-wide quality improvement and program development.
- Implement all company rules, policies and guidelines consistently.
- Maintain facility standards and inform Clinical Director of any deficiencies * Implement all facility health and safety standards.
- Support the company line of authority and maintain a positive attitude in the work environment.
- Maintain professionalism in interactions with staff and clients at all times and exercise maturity of judgment.
- Follow through on all directives left by Clinical Director.
- Attend and participate in all staff meetings/in service.
- Document in progress notes following professional protocol.
- Familiarization with client charts on an ongoing basis, awareness of all pertinent client information.
- Attend and participate in special occasion activities for clients * Any and all other duties as directed by the Clinical Director.
- Supportive crisis counseling with clients individual and group counseling as assigned or needed.
- Assume responsibility for facility, staff, and clients in the Clinical Director’s absence.
- Supervise following professional protocol as needed.
- Obtain necessary release to confer with outside professionals regarding the treatment of a client.
- Every week update and review treatment plans.
- Weekly help client identify contract goals and bring suggestions to the clinical team meeting.
- See assigned client three times per week for fifty minutes each session.
- Maintain professional boundaries with clients at all times.
- Participate in the quality assurance and utilization review activities of the facility.
Job Type: Full-time
- counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
- behavioral health: 1 year (Preferred)
- mental health: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Remotely: No