Experience 2 Years
Industry Health Care
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Are you looking to support the underserved populations of Santa Clara County?
AACI is integrating behavioral health and physical health services. AACI is a community health organization serving the marginalized communities in Santa Clara County. AACI’s Integrated Behavioral Health Program is looking for a Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Social Worker.
The Integrated Behavioral Health Manager position manages and oversees the day-to-day operations of the agency’s IBH program, where behavioral health services are integrated into and provided in AACI’s primary care setting. The IBH manager strategizes on how to grow and strengthen the program, and provides direct services to IBH clients
Why work at AACI?
- Flexible schedule and your Birthday off!
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Comprehensive benefit plan with four Health Plan Options (we pay 95% of premiums!)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with match
- Access to training and clinical supervision hours
- Professional development opportunities, and no cost to you CEUs
- Eligibility for student loan repayment assistance
- No Travel
- Company laptop and cell phone stipend
- No Medi-Cal documentation
- Paid annual license fee
- Additional pay for bilingual staff
- Sign on bonus
- California Licensed Social Worker or Licensed Psychologist in good professional standing.
- Two to three years of post-license clinical experience.
- Two to three years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to communicate well with people of various cultural, professional and experiential backgrounds.
- Knowledge of laws and ethical standards pertaining to clinical care.
Apply now and join a great team of caring people!