Career Level Manager
Industry Substance use disorder treatment
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Compassionate Substance Abuse Counseling Supervisor Needed!
BAART services is dedicated to providing individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support and medical services.
BAART, addiction treatment programs deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As the largest specialty organization addressing the opioid crisis, we have unlimited opportunities for those looking to make a difference. At BAART, we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
Title: Substance Abuse Counselor Supervisor
Location: Turk St., San Francisco, CA
Schedule: M-F 5a-1p
Primary Job Function:
Substance abuse counselor will be in charge with assisting patients through medically assisting treatments and offering techniques for handling opioid addiction. Counselor conducts individual sessions and group sessions to assist with crisis management and coping strategies. Counselor will evaluate patients’ progress during counseling and collaborate with doctors, nurses and other counselors to assist the patients’ achieving overall outcome.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise the Counselors and Counselor Interns who provide treatment and casework services to patients in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and the BayMark’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure timely documentation of patient services based on plane of care.
- identify other physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs for assigned patients.
- Ensure compliance with all company and funding expectations.
- Manage related expenditures in a fiscally responsible manner in accordance with the company’s budget.
- Travel as necessary.
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor