Under the direct supervision of the Vice President of Residential Services, The Director of Intake & Clinical Assessment is the primary leader for entry & clinical assessment for clients who will reside in Youth Homes four 6-bed residential Treatment Programs. Director of Intake & Clinical Assessment leads project management efforts for completing intake documents, researching, & providing resident referrals to the STRTP Support Services Team, oversees entry assessment, & the referral admissions process for youth entering program.
This leadership position is responsible for growing, maintaining & cultivating outreach & marketing efforts through presentations & one-to-one meetings with youth serving/youth facing organizations in the community in effort to drive Youth Homes Referral connection.
The Director of Intake & Clinical Assessment communicates the mission of STRTP Residential Treatment with integrity, grit, relationship building & clarity as they drive clear messaging regarding entry into program. The Director of Intake & Clinical Assessment will Lead Internal Slating meetings with STRTP Residential Teams to review assessment findings to bring youth into program & connect the Youth to necessary services. This position requires for an individual to have strong understanding of Residential Care Standards & Services as well as knowledge of compliance of behavioral health treatment standards, funding, & Council on Accreditation (COA) requirements.
This position is a full-time position & works one weekend day every week. (i.e. Tuesday – Saturday or Sunday – Thursday set shift). This is NOT a remote position
• Skilled in administrative, management, supervisory & clinical tasks
• Knowledge of residential care systems in CA & clinical assessment practices that support positive youth outcomes
• Always maintain a professional manner while representing the Agency.
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills & ability to communicate, engage & coach clients.
• Demonstrate thorough knowledge of emergency procedures required in crisis intervention.
• Preferred Licensed Clinical Psychologist, LCSW or MFT in good standing for 2 years of being Registered with BBS or an ASW or AMFT
• Must be comfortable working with High Acuity Youth in community settings
• High-level of personal accountability with a keen focus on outcomes driven programming
• Attention to details is a must
• Must be able to pass a Community Care Licensing background
• Experience working in Residential Setting
• 2 years of experience working with (Youth ranging from 10-24), transitional aged youth, youth with complex presentations including chronic, complex trauma
• Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
• Ability to problem-solve & work collaboratively amongst interdepartmental teams
• Excellent presentation, communication, professional demeanor, sound judgement, assessment, & strong organizational skills
• conditions. The employee can be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, & very low & high temperatures. The noise level in the work environment can be more than moderate.
• Must be able to engage, in-person
• Possess a CA driver’s license, with no restrictions.
• Must have & use well maintained personal vehicle to transport clients.
• Must pass all mandated security clearances, prior to employment.
• Must pass a health & drug screening, prior to employment.
• Must meet all training & agency compliance requirements for this position
• Must value data driven outcomes to determine program success
• Possesses resiliency, drive, initiative, integrity, & motivation
• The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; move quickly/run; use hands, handle, or feel; reach with hands & arms; stoop, kneel, & crouch; & taste & smell. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
To Apply, visit: https://apptrkr.com/2041978