Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Substance use disorder treatment
We, at White Oak Recovery Center, a detox and residential substance abuse facility, are seeking eager certified counselors who are committed to transforming the lives of those individuals suffering from addiction.
The Case Manager Intern’s primary function is to enhance the quality of client care, to maximize client satisfaction, and to promote clients’ overall well-being while in the recovery program. Case Manager Intern’s duties include, but not limited to assessing, planning, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating actions required to the client’s recovery needs.
- Facilitate and document therapeutic group sessions
- Provide case management services such as FMLA, STD, SSI, unemployment, medical and aftercare referrals, etc.
- Ensure clients are attending appropriate sessions and are on time
- Conduct intake and admissions assessments, including ASAMs, Suicide Assessment, and Health Screening
- Attend clinical team meetings
- Review charts once a week to ensure clinical compliance standards are being met including client charts, treatment plans, and DAP notes
- Prepare treatment and discharge plans when needed
- Monitor clients’ conduct throughout the day
- Conduct 1 on 1 case management sessions with clients per week
- Work with Clinical Director and Clinical Case Manager
- Continue to complete SUD certification requirements
Competency: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities.
- Patient-Centered Care
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Quality Care Motivated and Driven
- Adaptability And Flexibility