Career Level Student
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Substance use disorder treatment
We, at White Oak Recovery Center, a detox and residential substance abuse facility, are seeking eager certified counselors who are committed to transforming the lives of those individuals suffering from addiction.
- All Operational Technicians are responsible for cleaning any clutter, spills or any other immediate messes that are necessary for maintaining a clean and safe environment.
- Must enforce and maintain punctuality and attendance when adhering to the program schedule.
- Provide top of the line customer service to patients no matter the attitude of the patient.
- Must be able to interact and build rapport with patients and log behavioral notes.
- Inventory patient’s medications and follow the proper procedures.(COWS,CIWAS, etc.). The Operational Technician’s job is to observe patient disperse their own medication into the assigned medication cup.
- All Operational technician are required to dress appropriately while on property. No leggings, sweatpants, ripped jeans, or tank tops.
- Log daily goals and meeting notes into KIPU.
- Complete assignments given to them by their supervisor in an organized and efficient manner.
- Operational Technicians are required to keep professional boundaries with patients. Operational Technicians cannot sponsor patients.
- Transport clients to appointments, meetings, extracurricular activities, and to the airport for admission and discharge.
- Keep staff informed of issues at all times via Slack.
- Redirect patients that are violating the rules and regulations implemented by the facility.
- Appropriately fill out all forms with 100% accuracy. (Vitals, C-, Intakes)
- If registered with a certifying substance abuse counseling agency (e.g., RADT), maintain active registration.