Industry Behavioral Health
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Responsible for providing behavioral health assessments, intake and therapy; groups and crisis intervention services to individuals in the outpatient behavioral health program.
Job Responsibilities: Will work Monday – Thursday @ 10 hours/day
1. Knowledge of diagnostic impressions or criteria
- Knowledge of how client advocacy system operates
- Knowledge of crisis intervention techniques
- Knowledge of individual and group therapy techniques
- Knowledge of various therapeutic models and intervention as directly related to area
- Clinical skills (Advanced)
Required Minimum Qualifications: Master’s degree and pursuing licensure, and one year experience in a social services related position. (LMFT, LPC, LCSW) Full licensure preferred.