Career Level Executive
Experience 5 Years
Industry Behavioral Health
Qualifications Master’s Degree
At BACS we do whatever it takes to make a difference. We are looking for Clinical Social Work Leaders who can empower our program teams.
This position requires an LCSW, LMFT or LPCC AND 2+ years of post-license experience.
The Associate Director of Programs is responsible for leading the administrative, clinical, fiscal, and quality improvement functions that promote the highest element of mental health service provision to homeless, TAY youth and aging clientele. Along with completing regulatory and funding applications, this position is responsible for successfully implementing new programs and services within our strategy and growth plan. BACS’ staff prides itself on doing whatever it takes to find permanent housing for homeless people, and provide stability and services in mental health. We work both in the office and out in the community. This role requires someone who values leadership, accountability, trust, and innovation. BACS is innovating in social services and looking for leaders who empower program managers, case management, and clinical teams in a non-hierarchical agency with all hands on deck.
- Overseeing 4 Full-Service Partnerships.
- Independently directs programs and ensures all contracts, laws, and regulations are met and works as part of the Operations Team to collectively run BACS programs.
- Provide empowering, supportive, and motivational supervision to managers and/or supervisors including hiring, training, and performance management.
- Implement consumer-centered services that are needs-driven and strength-based, and culturally relevant.
- Manage the flow of referrals, intakes, and discharges of participants and ensures accessibility and welcoming of all people.
- Maintain records and other administrative requirements of all programs; ensure compliance with documentation and charting requirements for all funding streams.
- Never settle for the status quo, implement continuous quality improvement standards, and works with staff to implement systems for CQI.
- Establish a harmonious and collaborative working relationship with the community and coordinate services as needed to highlight the value and the purpose of programming.
- Participate in the development of new programs and services including grant writing, speeches, presentations, and more; put on the agency, professional, and personal development training.
- Assure that BACS services are provided in collaboration with all applicable funding streams and regulations; ensure contract compliance with all funders to include grant management, presentations, and reports.
- LCSW/LMFT/LPCC or PsyD with current BBS registration required. LPHA preferred.
- Two years’ experience post-licensure in a behavioral science field.
- Three years of progressive administrative, direct service, and leadership skills and experience in the social service field.
- Demonstrated capacity leading diverse and multi-disciplinary teams toward a common goal required.
- Valid California driver’s license, personal vehicle, and proof of personal vehicle insurance coverage and the ability to drive for work. DMV printout required.
Compensation & Benefits
- Highly competitive compensation, Associate Director salary starting at $120k+
- One month PAID sabbatical after 4 Years – not charging PTO
- Once Licensed, free access to beautiful office space to start your private practice*
- Free iPhone with unlimited data for personal/professional use + laptop for easy mobility*
- Annual bonus if the agency meets goals
- Fully paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage for employees – nothing comes out of your check
- 30 days off (PTO/Holiday), increasing with tenure. PTO given on your birthday.
- 403b with BACS matching contribution
- Tuition reimbursement for student loans & tuition, CEUs, etc.