Alcohol and Other Drug Services Counselor I & II – Full-Time, Part-Time & Extra-Help
$4,991 – $6,687/Monthly*
These positions may be filled at the I or II level. If you are interested in applying at either level, you will need to apply to the separate, concurrent recruitment being conducted for that classification.
Please note: California Health and Safety Code Section 11833(b)(1) now requires AODS Counselors to be licensed, registered, or certified. Please see the “Minimum Qualifications” section of this job announcement for more information about this requirement.
The ideal candidates for AODS Counselor positions will possess:
• An AODS Counselor registration or certification
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to communicate effectively and work with individuals from a variety of social, cultural, and economic backgrounds
• The ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• A desire to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
• The ability to develop rapport and maintain cooperative relationships with clients and service providers
• An understanding of working with in-custody clients to reduce recidivism and increase access to services
*Salary is negotiable within the established range. This recruitment is open continuously and may close at any time without notice. Applications received after the recruitment closes will not be accepted. For more information, including minimum qualifications, & to apply, visit www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org or call 707-565-2331. EOE Apply Now