Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Substance use disorder treatment
Destinations to Recovery is a treatment center for teens struggling with substance use and mental health, that specializes in providing exceptional service and accessible care for the teen and their family.
Destinations is one of the premier teen treatment centers in the country. Both our residential and outpatient programs are designed to support the whole family throughout their journey to sustainable well-being. By providing a quality safe-haven, a full range of treatments, and an uninterrupted education, we have one of the highest rates of success in the country. Whether treating mental illness, addiction, or both, we pride ourselves in exceptional service and accessible care for the teen and their family. Our priority is to treat each teen with the goal of establishing a pathway to realizing a stable and healthy future.
Destinations is seeking for a self-motivated FT Addictions Counselor who is passionate about the work we do and desires to grow with the company. This position contributes to the well-being of all clients by serving as a positive role model to their team, clients, parents and guests.
You’re a good fit for Destinations if you…
Go above and beyond
Are a person of integrity and like to take ownership
Enjoy a collaborative and dedicated work environment
Believe in providing exceptional and accessible care to clients and fellow staff
· Effectively facilitate in-person and virtual recovery groups and individual sessions.
· Consistently meet with clients 1-2 times a week for recovery session.
· Complete documentation in a timely manner.
· Manage recovery and treatment goals with clients.
· Communicate and report client progress to the clinical team.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Associate (Preferred)
- Addiction counseling: 1 year (Required)
- Mental health and substance use treatment: 1 year (Required)
- Behavioral health: 1 year (Required)
- Individual / group counseling: 1 year (Required)
- RADT or CADC (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- One location