Founded Date October 20, 2022
Sectors Behavioral Health , Substance Use Disorder
Posted Jobs 0
Twin Town Treatment Centers operates six outpatient substance use disorder programs in Los Angeles and Orange Counties serving community residents within a twenty-minute commute. Morning or evening adult sessions and an evening teen program allow patient clients to continue with home, school and work responsibilities as they apply recovery and new coping skills directly into their daily lives. The “take-home” benefits of outpatient treatment is 100%.
Twin Town has provided reputable, evidence-based treatment for addiction to Los Angeles and Orange County residents for over twenty-five years. Accredited by the Joint Commission and certified by the State of California, our services are monitored for quality and are practices demonstrate ethics and integrity.
Twin Town’s intensive outpatient treatment programs are certified by the California Department of Health Care Services under the following SUD certificate numbers:
- Los Alamitos – DHCS SUD Certification # 300128AP, Effective 3/1/2021 – 2/28/2023
- Laguna Hills – DHCS SUD Certification #300128DP, Effective 7/1/2021 – 6/30/23
- Orange – DHCS SUD Certification # 300128CP, Effective 7/1/2021 – 6/30/23
- Sherman Oaks – DHCS SUD Certification #190290BP, Effective 3/1/2021 – 2/28/2023
- Torrance – DHCS SUD Certification #190290AP, Effective 3/1/2021 – 2/28/2023
- West Hollywood – DHCS SUD Certification #190290CP, Effective 6/1/2021 – 5/31/2023
With the exception of one HMO, Twin Town contracts with all HMO, PPO, behavioral health insurance plans as an in-network preferred provider.